House for sale
3 Manuka Road,
8 3 3
Offers over $2,000,000
Rural lifestyle on the Coast - The best of both worldsImagine having a luxury farm lifestyle minutes from Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, private schools, Robina Station and the M1 Motorway. This spectacular property has everything your horses and family need! Nestled in the foothills of the fabulous Gold Coast Hinterland and yet only 10 minutes from the famous Burleigh Beach, this superb equestrian property features an authentic Georgian style residence surveying 8.5 acres of private fully useable land, offering the ultimate tranquil Gold Coast lifestyle.
Everything you need is here to run a small farm, grow your own orchard or run an equestrian facility. The property features a 20x40 grassed arena, fully fenced paddocks, huge machinery shed, stables, rich volcanic soil and a caretaker's residence. Adequate water is not an issue as the property also features a large spring-fed dam. If you are looking for a luxury farm lifestyle and first-class grazing then you must inspect this beautiful property.
The main home was built in 2006 and features the highest quality materials. The spacious master bedroom has a substantial ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling. The other 6 bedrooms are all queen-sized rooms with large built-in wardrobes. The office is complete with stunning ceiling panelling. There is a formal sitting area and movie room with an integrated sound system. Electricity to the home is 3 phase.
The caretaker's residence has 3 good sized bedrooms, open plan living, is fully fenced and has a separate street entrance.
The main home kitchen is spacious, with quality appliances, excellent cupboard storage and work-space. The home is ideal for the family that likes to entertain, as the open-plan living room/family room opens onto a large undercover outdoor area that leads onto the pool.
Nothing compares to this spectacular property with its close location to shops, schools, hospital, train station, fully useable land, facilities and stunning main residence.
- 8 large bedrooms, huge parents master suite
- 3 deluxe bathrooms with granite bench tops plus powder room
- Three separate living spaces
- Dedicated theatre room with integrated theatre system
- Solid American Oak Timber kitchen with granite bench tops
- 2700 to 3300 metre high ceilings, high quality fixture and fittings throughout
- Brintons Axminster carpets and porcelain tiling throughout
- Solid fibrous plaster cornice and feature ceilings
- Integrated intercom and vaccumaid systems
- Four reverse cycle, split system air conditioners
- 90,000 litre rainwater tanks
- 11 metre pebble-crete salt water swimming pool
- Huge covered outdoor entertainment area
- Three car garage with storage space plus plenty of extra off street parking
Completely private from the main residence, offering: 3 bedrooms, original wooden floors large deck and plenty of off street parking.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Dec 4th 2018