House for sale
3 Mayor Road,
4 3 2
Offers Above $999,000
2 Coastal homes in ONEUnlike any other home currently available in Coogee, this coastal property will offer you more than just a premium coastal lifestyle and will allow a multitude of versatile living and lifestyle arrangements and a host of savvy opportunities if desired.
The property is perfectly positioned high on the ocean side of Coogee on a commanding corner position, boasting picturesque coastal sunsets over tree tops with Indian Ocean views.
2 COASTAL HOMES IN ONE - EXPLAINED:
(See floor plan for further clarification)
CURRENTLY one wing off the main entry foyer of the home has been cleverly partitioned to form 2x individual residential Home Zones within the ONE home.
Home Zone 1) Is situated on the Ground level comprising of 1bed 1bath with kitchen, living area, private entry and courtyard and dedicated parking bay, currently leased (monthly) with excellent tenants secured.
Home Zone 2) Is the remaining (2 level home) 3bed 2bath home with Media room, large open plan living and dining area, renovated kitchen, outdoor alfresco entertaining area with double garage.
Home Zone 1) Could also be used as a short stay B&B or Airbnb to capitalise on the coastal lifestyle and location.
This section of the home can be easily reconnected to the main home, with the passage door partition removed, providing direct access back into the main entry foyer of the home.
This area could advantageously serve as a granny flat or teenagers retreat if desired.
If the 2nd kitchen in this zone is converted back to a bedroom then the entire home becomes ONE large family home comprising of 5 bedrooms plus study.
The main home area features generous proportioned open plan meals and living areas that are bright, airy and free flowing with an elevated coastal outlook to the west with ocean views over the beautifully manicured gardens.
The large sunken Media/ Games room or Studio provides versatility to suit your leisure & lifestyle requirements, perfectly situated between the main living and outdoor alfresco area.
The fussiest of home chefs will fall in love with the fully renovated Kitchen with endless bench space and standalone island bench, quality 900mm DeLonghi free standing oven cooktop, dishwasher and appliances.
The renovated laundry incorporates the 3rd shower and toilet with shopper door access to the double garage, with rear access.
Upstairs The Master suite is privately positioned with 2nd bedroom/study plus sitting room and large outdoor balcony with sweeping views of the coast. The luxuriously appointed ensuite has been renovated recently with premium granite bench tops, dual above counter vanity basins and modern floor to ceiling wall tiling, large double shower and bath with huge walk-in robe.
STANDOUT Features include, but not limited to:
- Renovated Kitchen, Bathroom/ laundry and upstairs ensuite & toilet suites
- Upgraded Quality Porcelain tiling, timber flooring and carpets to bedrooms
- Raised Feature ceilings, sunken Media room, quality floor skirting boards
- Upgraded lighting
- Huge 80sqm outdoor Alfresco entertaining area with beautiful timber decking
- Freshly painted home throughout
- Manicured landscaped gardens off automated Bore reticulation
- Plenty of internal storage with large Walk-in linen cupboard and built in robes
- Double garage with drive through access to free standing shed
- Quality sandstone paving with water feature to rear yard area
- Room to park 3-5 cars on the drive way, large boat, caravan or trailer
- Choice of ducted evap and reverse cycle A/C throughout & gas bayonets throughout
- Total of 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- 2 Coastal homes in ONE, self-contained unit currently leased on monthly basis
- Prime, elevated 821 sqm home site
- Ocean views, only meters from the coast
Situated in an elevated position, amongst quality homes, less than 1000 meters off the coast. Walking distance to both Coogee Beach & Port Coogee Marina, nearby parks, easy access to nearby Coogee Primary School, Coogee Beach surf club, Woodman Point boat ramp, access to nearby bus transport, shops and cafes whilst only minutes from Fremantle,
Welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this Coastal property or to schedule a private inspection contact Brad Milos today.
Last updated: 12:20AM on Dec 20th 2018