House for sale
3 Orient Street,
5 3 2
$1,980,000 - $2,170,000
PICTURE PERFECT PERCHED HIGH ON KINGSCLIFF HILLMAJESTIC HOME WITH MAGNIFICENT OCEAN VIEWS
This strikingly beautiful, double brick home has been recently renovated with highly appointed fittings to please the most discerning buyers.
Every detail and corner of this pristine property is immaculate, boasting ocean views from almost every room.
Sweeping ocean views will take your breath away as you entertain on the spacious alfresco deck & watch the whales heading south with their newborn calves.
Entertain family and friends in your stunning chef's kitchen with Smeg induction cooktop, integrated microwave, double dish drawers, zip hydro tap, extensive stone benchtops and soft close, 2 pac cabinetry.
Attention to detail and a creative design have captured the essence of bespoke coastal living, rarely found in this superb location.
Downstairs you are welcomed through the manicured courtyard into a 2 bedroom self-contained granny flat with separate access, ideal for the extended family or to maximise your income stream.
The upstairs layout encompasses 2 more generous bedrooms, parents retreat, 2 sleek bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, a study or 5th bedroom, second laundry & a wonderful open plan living, dining space with fabulous views from Cudgen Creek, right along the pristine Tweed coastline to Cook Island and north to Coolangatta.
Be close to the heart of the vibrant Kingscliff cafe scene, but be quick to inspect this tastefully appointed, quality home.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms
- 5th bedroom or home office
- Spacious master bedroom with dual aspect and those stunning views
- Private sunroom or parent's retreat off the master
- 3 bathrooms with floor to ceiling Italian porcelain tiles
- Spa bath in main bathroom, plus full bath downstairs
- Solid double brick construction with laminated glass for sound proofing
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with corner reading nook
- Gleaming polished Tallowood floors and staircase
- Additional living and dining area with kitchenette downstairs
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs, two split systems downstairs, ceiling fans throughout
- Garage, carport and visitor's parking space
- Sparkling freshwater inground pool with water features, set amongst inviting tropical surrounds
- Landscaped front garden, paved poolside relaxation area and rear courtyard
The vendors are moving on and it is our pleasure to present their elegant home to market.
Call NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477, CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 (LJ Hooker Kingscliff) or Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 or Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 (Raine and Horne Ocean Shores) for more information.
130 metres to patrolled beach and Cudgen Surf Club.
500 metres to Kingscliff Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, medical centre etc
13 km to Gold Coast International Airport.
Last updated: 08:04AM on Oct 23rd 2018