3 Pacific Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
Blissful Beach House, Perfect Aspect, Dramatic ViewsStep inside this classic beach house and immediately you'll see the ocean stretching for miles in front of you across the horizon. It's pure and utter escapism! Never-to-be-built-out views from the shoreline below give the feeling of being in an oceanfront location - it's magical. And with the rare offering of a large usable lawn, the possibilities appear endless at this unique property.
- Views stretch from Barrenjoey Headland and the lighthouse to Cape Three Points then east across the ocean and south towards Whale Beach, incorporating a beautiful district outlook
- The north east aspect and wonderful full-length sundrenched balcony upstairs fully embraces the glorious location, views and aspect
- Gorgeous open-to-the-ocean living room with floor to ceiling glass doors which bring the view directly indoors
- Modern and spacious kitchen opens to the living area and includes marble benchtops and Miele appliances
- Main bedroom upstairs takes in the amazing view, and is spacious and bright
- The separate study could just as easily be an ideal nursery room
- There are 2 bathrooms, one upstairs and one down, so they are ultra-convenient for family use
- Downstairs accommodation includes two large double bedrooms looking out to the ocean, and they share a separate living area leading onto another spacious and sun-drenched balcony
- This original brick home is a perfect weekend escape or a canvas for your own dream beach-house
- Remarkable 715 sqm block of usable land with grass lawns running towards the ocean – a spectacular site indeed
This home will immediately strike a chord with the astute investor and home owner alike. Location, aspect and views - One of the best in Palm Beach!