House for sale
3 Pandora Drive,
City Beach, WA
4 2 2
Empire Village PrecinctIn the heart of the City Beach community, just 500 metres from the vibrant restaurants of Empire Village, this lovingly renovated Games Village residence offers a contemporary family lifestyle with the architectural flair of yesteryear.
With a bright and open kitchen, living and dining space plus a superb alfresco with outdoor projector alongside a private and enclosed grassed play area, saltwater swimming pool and timber sundeck - life here today is as comfortable and rewarding as ever.
Generous accommodation consists of four bedrooms, two modern bathrooms and three living areas plus:
- Awesome alfresco with projector, downlights, caf blinds and servery window to kitchen
- Saltwater swimming pool with blanket, glass fencing, poured limestone surrounds & timber sun-deck
- Cricket pitch sized grassed play area for children
- Lush established and reticulated gardens
- Security Alarm
- 3kW solar electric system
- Fireplace, gas bayonet and split system air-conditioning
- Large stand-alone rear workshop
So close to the rolling green playing fields of Beecroft Park and with Kapinara Primary School and the sand dunes themselves just over the crest beyond - this is real City Beach living.
The state of the art golf complex and aquatic centres are both within walking easy reach, along with the nature trails, running and cycling paths meandering through Bold Park and Perry Lakes.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Oct 21st 2018