3 Pellisier Road,
Luxury Water View HomeSuperbly designed & quality built on 465sqm to impeccable standards, this sophisticated north facing family residence enjoys expansive water views creating an impressive showpiece located only one street back from Putney waterfront foreshores.
Guaranteed to impress with the finest of touches throughout, this classy home also boasts generous, practical proportions, a seamless flow of multiple indoor / outdoor living spaces, gourmet kitchen with the latest and designer range kitchen appliances, stunning resort style landscaping with sparkling inground salt water pool and massive waterfall.
- Flexible 4/5 light-filled bedrooms with access to balcony and views from each bedroom
- Private master with luxury ensuite & incredible water views
- Sumptuous bathrooms with stone tiling and heated towel rails
- Expansive upper level living sundrenched with light and connected to massive balcony with incredible water views
- Impressive designed height ceilings awash with natural light
- Sundrenched incredible water view rear setting
- Amazing view of Sydney Olympic Park and Rhodes fireworks during special events
- Incredible 180 degree view of night lights from Breakfast point to Rhodes
- Very low level maintenance & child friendly yards
- Self-contained ground floor residence ideal for the elderly or the in-law’s accommodation
- Sparkling salt water pool in private resort style setting with 4 metre water fall
- Reverse cycle and ducted air conditioning for all upstairs and downstairs area with multiple zones, double automatic garage to internal access
- 7 min stroll to Putney’s foreshore and Ferry to City or Parramatta, 3 houses away from a bus stops to City, Macquarie and Top Ryde City, surrounded by quality schools and the vibrant trendy local shops of Putney Village Café’s
Setting a new standard in modern water side living, proudly occupying a privileged and elevated Putney street address, it represents an outstanding opportunity to acquire an elegant & timeless contemporary designed home.