House for sale
3 Queen Anne Court,
Sovereign Islands, QLD
4 5 12
Grand North Facing Park Manor - large Block & Wide CanalThis architecturally designed north facing elegant home ticks all the boxes. Situated on a unique large 956 m2 block of land adjacent to beautiful parkland boasting mooring for two up to 50' boats and underground parking for 6 cars, this home offers great family abode! From the Italian porcelain tiles to the Deuce timber windows and bi-fold doors and void 7 m entry foyer featuring a chandelier. Formal living area with a fire place has park and canal views. A Gourmet kitchen will inspire a master chef out of you and the screened outdoor lanai by the pool side is ideal for entertaining family and friends. All 4 bedrooms are large and offers private setup with their own ensuites and retreat areas which includes a grand master suite on the ground floor with stunning park views.
* Prime approx. 956 m2 North facing allotment
* Wide waterfront, 2 x pontoons (mooring for huge yachts)
* 6 car finished basement with workshop and downstairs office
* Deuce timber windows and bi-fold doors
* 4 king size bedrooms including grand master, 5 bathrooms
* Double drive way entry and double Port Cochere and extra parking
* Expansive outdoors and a beach-end swimming pool
* High ceilings throughout, feature fire place
* Fully screened outdoor pavilion overlooking park and water views
* Elegant lighting, new carpets, warm colors
* Equipped Home theater room, gourmet Kitchen
* Home office & workshop
* One of Sovereign Islands widest canals
* Beautiful Parkland next door, CCTV Security
Very rare position, quality fittings, great aspect and a grand street presence makes this home an ideal family home. Minutes by car to paradise point shops, cafes, restaurants and parkland. Call Edin now for your private inspection!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 04:22PM on Dec 11th 2017