House for sale
3 Ruby Close,
Port Douglas, QLD
4 3 3
Offers over $1,450,000
A Fantastic Tropical Home with 50 metres of Lake FrontageMassive Price Reduction - Owners Relocating
Imagine living in the tropics in a stunning Pavilion Style home with views across the water as far as the eye can see.
This Architecturally designed, extremely well-built home where the living, garden and lake meet - embraces the tropics with bi-fold doors, open spaces and high ceilings creating natural airflow throughout.
The home is ideally positioned with a NNE aspect enjoying cool breezes in summer and warm sunshine in winter.
The gourmet kitchen has stone benches and stainless steel appliances, open plan in design with a large lounge area and indoor-outdoor dining there are many spaces to relax and enjoy the views or entertain in style. There is also a fireplace for the cooler winter months.
The four spacious bedrooms two with en-suite and a separate office are all air-conditioned.
A few minutes drive into Port Douglas for boutique shopping, cafes and fine dining, also alfresco bars and restaurants on the Marina. Walking distance to cafes and Four Mile Beach.
* Large double block - 2236sqm
* 50 Metres of lake frontage
* Views over lake and Mirage Golf Course
* 470+sqm under roof
* Architecturally Designed Pavilion Home
* Freeform Saltwater Pool
* Four large air-conditioned bedrooms
* Three bathrooms
* Airconditioned office or fifth bedroom
* Built-in cupboards to all bedrooms, bathrooms and office
* Stone & two pack gourmet kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances
* Ceiling fans
* Games area complete with 3/4 billiard table
* Walk-in wine cellar
* Sandstone floors
* Double lock up remote garage
* Outdoor dining area with BBQ and fireplace
* Separate driveway suitable for boat or caravan
* Tropical garden areas with automatic irrigation systems
Last updated: 11:19AM on Apr 11th 2019