3 Selwyn Close,
Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9481 9199Immense Opportunity in sought after neighbourhood
Offered for the very first time, this family home presents a myriad of opportunity, set over a 896.2sqm approx. parcel, a short walk to Pennant Hills Station, village shops and schools.
- Set in an idyllic family friendly cul-de-sac with wide side access
- Impeccably presented and ready for a family to move in immediately
- Potential to renovate, extend or rebuild and capitalise (STCA)
- Generous front lounge embraces an ideal sun drenched northern aspect
- Separate family living and dining areas, rear alfresco setting
- Four bedrooms with built ins, full bathroom, single lock up garage
- Plenty of space in the backyard for a granny flat addition (STCA)
- Enjoy bush views over the reserve and kids playing in the street
- Plenty of room for a pool, off street parking for a caravan or boat
- Footsteps to Pennant Hills High, handy to the M2 and Macquarie Park
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.