House for sale
3 Somerset Lane,
Byron Bay, NSW
5 5 2
Auction If Not Sold Prior
Brand New Luxury Abode In Premium Byron LocationThis brand new luxury residence is the newest home to be built in the old part of town known as "The Market Quarter"
What an enviable location only a moment's walk to everything,…Byron's CBD, pristine beaches, popular cafes and shops. You will want for nothing in this highly specified and premium built home. Modern fixtures and fittings have been combined and blended with a refreshing colour scheme to create a 'beachy-boho Byron' feel making this property one of the most unique and desirable in Byron Bay.
Some features are:
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces
- Hardwood timber floors featuring cut boards
- Separate media/lounge room
- North facing with kitchen, dining, living, entertaining, pool and yard all enjoying sunshine.
- High 3 meter ceilings
- Miele appliances in kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge
- Versatile floorplan with separate bedroom wing with own entrance
- Hand cut and crafted stonework in garden landscaping and kitchen feature wall
- En-suites for every bedroom
- Latest colorbond high grade matt finish roofing
- Large spaces and a clever floorplan offering privacy and choice
- Ample storage throughout
Being brand new there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Council Rates: $2002.83 per year
Last updated: 03:12PM on Jul 17th 2018