3 The Saddle,
Cordeaux Heights, NSW
Family Oasis, Entertainers DelightTucked into a private cul de sac and watched over by the peak of Mount Kembla, this property is a mecca for those who choose to entertain, host family get together's or generally enjoy enough space for the family to grow.
It is easy to see that family life found itself at the top of the priority list when this design was conceived, a formal lounge, dining, rumpus, living room, large kitchen, and study dominate the ground floor while an approximately 38sqm deck looks out over the sparkling in-ground solar heated pool fringed with maintenance free, faux grass. The kitchen, well appointed with high quality appliances and a breakfast bar big enough for even the most chaotic of families to get ready in the mornings.
Upstairs you will find four generously sized bedrooms, each with a built in robe, the master containing an en suite, walk in robe and air-conditioner unit providing you with a comfortable retreat away from the kids. Bedroom two is appointed with its own walk in wardrobe and built in study nook. A separate oversized bathroom caters for the other bedrooms.
What you will love:
- Cul de sac location
- Escarpment views to Mount Kembla
- Home office/study
- Plenty of room to entertain
- Split system air-conditioning in rumpus and master bedroom
- Large undercover verandah with outdoor speakers overlooking pool area
- Solar heated salt water pool with custom LED lighting
- Landscaped gardens with entertaining in mind
- No rear neighbours
- Local alarm system, Ducted vacuum
- Servery window onto entertaining deck