3 Timaru Street,
UNDER CONTRACTThis stylish single level home showcases open plan living throughout with an array of both formal living space and informal family rooms. With a generous floor-plan to include 4 bedrooms plus study, modern open plan kitchen and two bathrooms. The gardens front and rear offer plenty of space for young ones to enjoy and the situation is perfect within walking distance to the local school and Glenorie village. This is truly delightful and a must to inspect.
The home offers the following:
• Double door entry to lovely light filled foyer
• Light filled study room with floor to ceiling windows.
• Spacious formal lounge room
• Formal dining room
• Modern open plan kitchen with generous bench-space, pantry, electric cook-top plus modern stainless steel appliances
• Open plan meals room with tiled floors
• Family room with cosy combustion fire, tiled floors and slide doors leading out to covered alfresco dining area
• Light filled living room showcasing views out to the rear gardens.
• Four double bed size bedrooms, three with build-in robes.
• Master Suite with his/her walk-in-robe plus modern en-suite with bath, shower and vanity
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Light filled spacious laundry plus third toilet with vanity
• Internal access to over-size two-car garage with auto doors and sealed driveway access.
• The home is positioned on a generous block in an elevated setting with lovely rural outlook and elegant surrounding landscaped gardens.
• The property offers an attractive and spacious rear garden; ideal for young ones to play a game of football or cricket and with plenty of space for a pool if required. Useful garden shed, fully fenced with dog proof fencing plus gated side access.
• Attractive covered alfresco dining area.
This is a beautifully presented property; moments to Glenorie village and the local primary school. An absolute must to inspect -ready to move into and enjoy.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.