House for sale
30 Allara Street,
6 6 3
Reflecting a Timeless Elegance!Mixing modern with heritage hues this is a property of elegance, character and distinction. This beautiful property exudes rustic country charm combined with French provincial elegance. Features have been lovingly created to enhance the welcoming and charming country influences the Sunshine Coast Hinterland is famous for. You will be captivated by the outstanding quality and décor of this home, not to mention the beautiful balcony views over your own private lake, complete with ever changing birdlife and cute native visitors.
So much versatility on offer here with unlimited potential to suit buyers looking for a large family home, dual living or room for the extended family. This stunning home features two romantic attic bedrooms, one with an ensuite, four ensuited bedrooms (sold fully furnished), stunning hardwood timber floors, slow combustion stove, high ceilings, French doors leading onto the expansive north facing verandahs and a 6-person spa to relax away the day. The expansive country kitchen exudes character and style while being a practical and roomy area to prepare meals for your family or friends. Relax by the cosy wood fire in the winter and in the summer take advantage of the wide verandahs while enjoying a cool Northerly breeze and beautiful water views. This is certainly a quality home for all seasons.
Perfect design for an extended family or those looking for dual living as all guest bedrooms have reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, ensuites, television and their own private entry. There is an additional lounge area and private balconies, perfect for your visiting family, friends or teenagers wanting their own little bit of space.
There is the addition of Robbo's Barn which has been lovingly crafted from recycled hardwood and reclaimed iron from a demolished local dairy. Complete with a built-in bar and plenty of room for a billiard table or tables and chairs. What a perfect spot for a teenager’s retreat, art gallery, coffee shop or a magic place for hosting weddings, only limited by your imagination.
Low maintenance, country gardens frame the homestead, terraced with delightful paths leading down to the water’s edge. A stunning water feature at the entrance to the home meanders gently past the guest bedrooms creating a peaceful ambience. Hand crafted rock walls are a beautiful, natural feature framing the pathways to the lake.
Hard work and an exemplary vision by the current owners have created this beautiful home as it is today. Each room has a feeling of a by gone era but with all the modern conveniences.
This picture-perfect property is both welcoming and enchanting and includes -
• 2 romantic attic bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Guest bathroom downstairs is newly renovated and beautifully decorated
• Further 4 ensuited and beautifully decorated bedrooms which feature their own private balcony or an area where your family and friends can relax and appreciate the peace and quiet this beautiful property has to offer. These four bedrooms come fully furnished for the next lucky owner
• Additional shared lounge area for visitors to relax and enjoy a quiet moment
• Stunning country kitchen with quality appliances and radiating sophisticated country charm
• Lounge and dining area include a slow combustion stove nestled in locally sourced timber and corrugated iron surrounds, warming the entire home in winter
• Office off the main entrance and new laundry complete with an abundance of storage
• Sprawling north facing verandahs overlooking the lake and parklike gardens
• Solar power, solar hot water with gas backup, 12,000 gallon water storage, eco safe septic treatment plant, garden irrigation throughout with water sourced from the dam
• Plenty of onsite parking for family and friends and a covered car port for the owners
• Newly constructed barn from recycled local materials perfect for any number of entrepreneurial, boutique business ideas
• Established gardens on a private 7004m2, 1.75 acre block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Perfectly located within minutes to iconic Montville, Flaxton Gardens, Kondalilla Falls and Mapleton Falls, including the popular “Great Walk” through scenic rainforests and waterfalls
• 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts and 70 minutes to Brisbane
Don’t miss your opportunity to live the Hinterland dream while enjoying a relaxing lifestyle, in an idyllic and perfect part of the world. Call Susan or Dee today to arrange your inspection.
Property Code: 20
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019