House for sale
30 Allara Street,
6 6 3
Allara Homestead – Reflecting a Timeless Elegance!Mixing modern with heritage hues Allara Homestead is a property of elegance, character and distinction. Presently operating as an acclaimed bed and breakfast but could easily be a comfortable, relaxing family home. This beautiful property exudes rustic country charm combined with French provincial elegance. Features have been lovingly created to enhance the welcoming and charming country influences the Sunshine Coast Hinterland is famous for.
Your guests will be captivated by the outstanding quality and décor of the rooms, not to mention the beautiful balcony views over your own private lake, complete with ever changing birdlife and cute native visitors. All guest rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, ensuites, television and tea and coffee facilities. There is a common lounge area perfect for relaxing with a good book or just enjoying a quiet conversation and pre dinner drinks.
Main residence has two romantic attic bedrooms, stunning hardwood timber floors, slow combustion stove, high ceilings, French doors leading onto the expansive north facing verandahs and a 6-person spa to relax away the day. The expansive country kitchen exudes character and style while being a practical and roomy area to prepare meals for your family or guests. Relax by the cosy wood fire in the winter and in the summer take advantage of the extensive verandah while enjoying a cool Northerly breeze and beautiful water views. This is certainly a quality home for all seasons.
Country, cottage gardens frame the homestead and are terraced with delightful paths leading down to the water’s edge. A stunning water feature at the entrance to the home meanders past the guest bedrooms creating a peaceful ambience.
Robbo's Barn has been lovingly crafted from recycled hardwood and reclaimed iron from a demolished local dairy. Complete with a built-in bar and plenty of room for a billiard table or tables and chairs. What a perfect spot for an art gallery, coffee shop or a magic place for hosting weddings, only limited by your imagination.
Hard work and an exemplary vision by the current owners have created 'Allara Homestead' as it is today. Each room has a feeling of a by gone era but with all the modern conveniences. This has resulted in a 5-star online rating and a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
This picture-perfect property includes -
- Main residence is both welcoming and enchanting
- Including 2 romantic attic bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Guest bathroom downstairs is newly renovated and beautifully decorated
- Stunning country kitchen with quality appliances and exuding sophisticated country charm
- Lounge and dining area includes a slow combustion stove nestled in locally sourced timber and corrugated iron surrounds, warming the entire home in winter
- Office off the main entrance and new laundry complete with an abundance of storage
- Sprawling north facing deck overlooking the lake and parklike gardens
- The second wing has 4 ensuited, beautifully themed and decorated guest bedrooms – The French Nest, The Country Boat Shed, Vintage Rose and Vintage Views
- All guest rooms feature their own private balcony or an area where the guests can relax and appreciate the peace and quiet Allara Homestead has to offer
- Additional shared lounge area for guests
- Solar power, solar hot water with gas backup, 12,000 gallon water storage, eco safe water treatment, garden irrigation throughout
- Plenty of onsite parking for guests and a covered car port for the owners
- Newly constructed barn from recycled local materials perfect for any number of entrepreneurial, boutique business ideas
- Established gardens on a private 7004m2, 1.75 acre block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Prosperous and reputable B&B is on offer here and perfectly located within minutes to iconic Montville, Flaxton Gardens, Kondalilla and Mapelton Falls, including the popular “Great Walk” through scenic rainforests and waterfalls
- 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts and 70 minutes to Brisbane
Don’t miss your opportunity to live the Hinterland dream, income plus lifestyle in an idyllic and perfect part of the world. Call Susan or Dee today to arrange your inspection.
Property Code: 20
Last updated: 10:28AM on Apr 5th 2019