House for sale
30 Carolena Street,
5 3 9
If your heart desires open spaces and sea views then look no further.Custom designed and built to enhance the absolute epitome of quietude in a superior bayside location where homes rarely become available.
Through double entry American Oak doors you are welcomed to a delightful and peaceful sitting area and a very private office capturing pool views and bay breezes. A little quiet time in the designated library away from the world can suit any family member looking for solitude.
A very functional kitchenette on the ground floor allows for easy entertaining by the pool for the largest of parties or intimate entertaining for the select few.
The grand master suite and dressing room, with adjacent ensuite bathroom including your own private spa with glorious sea views awaits you after your busy day.
Two decks lead from the meals and family ares offering indoor or outdoor entertaining with panoramic views and sea breezes to keep you cool through the summer months while watching all the watercraft on the bay.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate seldom available in the bayside.
Key features include:
* 5 spacious bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* Separate powder room
* Sprawling master and ensuite with expansive bay views
* Multiple indoor/outdoor entertaining choices
* American Oak kitchen with stone benches
* Separate office on the ground floor
* Open plan kitchenette and lounge flowing to alfresco pool area
* Soaring high ceilings on both levels
* Sparkling, in-ground pool boasts solar heating for year-round enjoyment
* Ducted air-conditioning, vacuum maid, intercom and 3 Phase power
* Low maintenance, manicured gardens
* Four car accommodation plus very large workshop with three phase power
* Surrounded by quality homes in a superior bayside location
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 04:50AM on Oct 20th 2019