30 General Holmes Drive,
Brighton Le Sands, NSW
BEACHSIDE BARGAIN WITH GRANNY FLAT - TOTAL LAND SIZE 534SQMWalk a block to the beach, stroll to a cafe or just relax in the sunny yard of this family-friendly brick cottage.
A comfortable, well-maintained interior means you'll be able to move straight in and take full advantage of summer, with the potential to add value with modern updates down the track.
There are hints of period charm in the home, which offers three bedrooms plus a sunroom at the front, and a large living room, eat-in kitchen and separate dining area at the rear.
Along with being at the heart of the beachside suburb's lifestyle offerings, the home is an easy 20-minute drive from the city, moments from buses and five minutes from the airport.
• Three bedrooms plus sunroom
• Side access to a lock-up garage, carport and additional off-street parking
• Rear granny flat with its own kitchen, lounge and bedroom
• Sunny, level yard
• Spacious air-conditioned living area
• Period details including high, ornate ceilings
• Internal access to laundry with additional toilet and shower