30 Grange Road,
Frankston South, VIC
1,470sqm on leafy Oliver's HillFor those that love tranquillity and privacy, on offer for the first time in twenty-four years is this unique family home on a huge block. Nestled amongst mature landscaped gardens in a renowned Oliver's Hill locale, the property presents many options for those that are looking to reside or alternatively, develop, in this prime, prestigious location.
Designed with the garden in mind, the home has pleasant, leafy outlooks and a direct connection with outdoors from almost every room. Set back from the quiet no-through road and with an impressive circular driveway, the home is immaculately maintained and ready to accommodate those hoping to move straight in to this highly regarded area.
Perfect positioning between the bay and Sweetwater Creek Reserve, which is directly accessible from the end of the street, means some of the area's natural highlights are only a short walk away.
Features of this highly desirable home include:
• Master bedroom overlooking front garden with two double built-in-robes and spacious ensuite bathroom
• Large verandah extending across front with sliding door access points from all rooms
• Main living and dining room, partially separated by central gas fireplace
• Original polished boards and neutral grey carpets
• 2nd bedroom with double built-in-robe, overlooking rear garden
• Long light-filled 3rd bedroom with polished floorboards
• Spacious central kitchen overlooking back garden including:
o Westinghouse double wall oven
o Kleenmaid 4 burner gas cooktop
o Plenty of storage with cabinets lining all walls plus integrated breakfast bar
• Original, neat central family bathroom with bath, separate shower and mosaic feature tiles
• Separate WC
• Generous second living area with glass sliding door to patio, gas wall heater and TV point
• 4th bedroom with triple built-in-robe and direct patio access
• Large separate laundry with double in-built linen cupboard and exposed shelving
• Fully enclosed, landscaped garden dominated by stunning Golden Elm, including established border garden that hugs entire rear boundary, raised lawn area and veggie planter box
• Double garage with remote tilt door and fixed shelving
• Wide double side gate access to rear garden
• Ducted heating throughout and split system to the main living area
Only a short drive to both Mount Eliza village and Frankston's CBD, plus within the coveted Frankston High School Zone, the home meets absolutely all of the essential location criteria.
Call today to register your interest or to enquire further about this exceptional opportunity.