House for sale
30 Grenfell Avenue,
North Narrabeen, NSW
4 3 2
Cottage in a Prime Lakeside LocaleThis charming cottage with separate in-law accommodation rests on a level, fully fenced, low maintenance block.
The home's single level floorplan features a spacious open plan living area maximising the sunlight from the rear-to-North aspect. The brand new kitchen boasts stylish stone bench tops plus breakfast bar, Miele & Smeg stainless steel appliances, black sink and tapware and plenty of storage. With a simple floorplan, this cottage has three generous bedrooms each with built-ins, fully renovated family bathroom, study nook and internal laundry with second toilet and shower.
The flat has its own entrance from Bristol Lane and encompasses a covered bbq area, tidy and functional kitchen, generous lounge and double bedroom with a combined laundry, shower and toilet space.
Enjoy an active lifestyle in this location with easy access to Lakeside walks, cycling paths, lake and lagoon water sports or ocean surfing opportunities. Leave your car at home; stroll to the popular Narrabeen Beach in less than 12 minutes. Closer still are North Narrabeen and Narrabeen localities with express transport to city, shops, cafés and lifestyle attractions, it is all on your doorstep.
• Multiple private decks
• New gas kitchen and family bathroom
• Quality inclusions by Smeg and Miele, including double oven
• Light and airy feel with rear-to-North aspect
• A tidy yard with veggie patch and two sheds
• Main bedroom with private deck
• Ceiling fans, air conditioning and efficient free standing wood heater for year round comfort
• Gas hot water system & solar panels
• Generous single carport with room for bikes, kayaks & SUPs
• Private entrance to separate in-law accommodation/flat
This home is move in ready and yet still offers the potential to put your own stamp on the exteriors. The convenience of this location combined with the flexibility of this home's floorplan will suit many potential buyers so inspect early.
Water rates: $318pq approx.
Council rates: $476pq approx.
Last updated: 01:34AM on Sep 19th 2017