30 Killarney Crescent,
Skennars Head, NSW
Front Row Position With Stunning Ocean Views!Boasting spectacular ocean views, this architecturally designed residence showcases an inspired floorplan over two levels allowing versatile living options.
As you enter this exclusive beach side address through the electric gates you are met with a level 1,361m2 of immaculate and low maintenance gardens.
The spacious ground floor comprises 4 double sized bedrooms, study, central bathroom with his and her sinks, open plan rumpus room and laundry. High-end stone used throughout the downstairs bathroom and laundry. Step out from the rumpus room where you find a great entertaining area with expansive views over the well-maintained reserve to Sharpes Beach.
Walking up to the first floor, you capture stunning ocean views through the floor to ceiling feature glass walled staircase.
The main level comprises an entertainers' kitchen with butler's pantry, open dining and living, soaring vaulted ceilings with stacking sliding doors that open up the front of the house to the expansive 70m2 deck allowing the ocean breeze in, plus an additional sunny deck on the western side of the property, perfect for BBQs.
The entire main level has expansive ocean views to Sharpes Beach and Flat Rock never to be built out.
No expense has been spared with the master bedroom, complete with panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to capture the ocean views, ensuite, WIR and access to the balcony.
- 1,361m2 of immaculate and low maintenance gardens (plenty of room for a pool STCA)
- 2 over-sized double garages, one with direct access to the main residence and one with ensuite bathroom (scope to convert the double garage to granny flat STCA)
- Chefs kitchen with butler's pantry
- Ocean views from all 6 rooms!
- Electric gates at entrance and securely fenced at the rear
- Air-conditioning in main living area and ceilings fans throughout
- High-end stone finishes throughout kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Abundant storage throughout the residence and garages
- Direct access to Headland Reserve and beach track to Sharpes Beach
- Five minutes to Lennox Head and 10 minutes to Ballina
Council Rates: $3760.44 per year