House for sale
30 Kitchener Road,
5 4 3
Expression of Interest
Shaun Lockyer Architectural MasterpieceA luxe ultra-modern residence in the heart of dress circle Ascot, one that must be inspected to truly grasp its magnitude. Created by renowned architect Shaun Lockyer and designed to stand the test of time, this is an architectural masterpiece unlike any other in Queensland.
Described as the "ultimate family home", the 898sqm north-east facing property has rare 25m street frontage with dual street access. An atrium-style design allows for extraordinary visibility and functionality with a seamless indoor/outdoor integration between the lavish interior and Steven Clegg-designed landscape. Innovative yet timeless, impossibly stylish yet superior in practicalities. In a prestige pocket characterised by large Queenslander homes, this exceptional work of craftsmanship is only 6kms from Brisbane's CBD.
30 Kitchener Road, Ascot offers but is not limited to;
• Substantial 898sqm north-facing land, 25m street frontage, dual street access
• Award-winning architect Shaun Lockyer and landscape designer Steven Clegg
• Five large bedrooms positioned for privacy and to accommodate au pair/guests
• Separate children's play room/rumpus, study, gymnasium/third garage
• Outdoor kitchen, wood fireplace, external shower, and powder room
• Control 4 home automation to all rooms including security, lighting, and music
• Underfloor heating, ducted a/c, 3200mm ceilings, custom tapware and cabinetry
• Miele appliances, European Schuco panel doors, Venetian plaster, adjustable louvers
• 10.68kW solar system with 10kW battery storage, garaging with epoxy 2pac flooring
• Vertical garden, level manicured lawn, swimming pool, pool storage house
• Ascot State School catchment, moments to Racecourse Rd and the Brisbane River
Expressions of Interest closing Friday 9th of November, at 5:00pm, if not SOLD prior.
Last updated: 02:19PM on Oct 9th 2018