30 Mountain View Parade,
New Lambton Heights, NSW
Enhanced by Quality Updates and Indoor/Outdoor LivingWith spacious rooms, a family-friendly layout and the perfect rear northeast aspect, this dual storey brick home has been beautifully enhanced by quality updates to give it extra style and appeal throughout. Sitting on a bumper 1,359sqm approx. parcel of land in a quiet, neighbourly street, the home is designed with relaxed family living in mind with light-filled rooms that flow through to a choice of alfresco entertaining spaces, a saltwater pool and child-friendly gardens.
Set back from the street introduced by established front gardens, step inside to an open plan layout and a canvas of plush new carpet and neutral décor. Cathedral ceilings and sky lights enhance the sense of space and air conditioning and a stone fireplace provide seasonal comfort. The kitchen sits to one side featuring stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and quality appliances while the dining room connects via two sets of French doors to the alfresco entertaining areas. There are five bedrooms in total including a spacious parent's retreat that includes an ensuite, walk-in robe and access to the front verandah. Downstairs offers even more room with internal access from the double garage and a couple of multi-purpose spaces that teenagers will love.
The icing on the cake is the home’s convenient location within the catchment zone for New Lambton Heights Infants and sought-after New Lambton Public School. It’s also close to the John Hunter hospital and a short drive to shopping at Kotara and Charlestown.
- Dual storey family home on northeast to rear 1,359sqm approx. parcel
- Updated with new windows and skylights, new floorcoverings and a spacious new master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Caesarstone kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, electric cooktop, breakfast bar and leafy outlook
- Renovated family bathroom with separate w/c; laundry with powder room
- A choice of poolside alfresco entertaining spaces and established gardens
- Double garage plus abundant driveway parking for vehicles and watercraft
- Close to John Hunter Hospital and sought-after schools