House for sale
30 Ponyara Road,
Mount Martha, VIC
3 2 2
MON REVECapturing a magnificent vista with wide water views over Port Phillip Bay, this stunning hillside residence offers all the ambience of beachside living with sun-drenched outdoor decks and a glistening, solar-heated swimming pool the whole family will enjoy. Featuring soaring, timber-lined cathedral ceilings, polished hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout, the home's striking, split-level design evokes the perfect blend of warmth, character and contemporary flair.
The appealing layout comprises a stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, an open-plan family/meals area with a wood-burning coonara, a dining room or potential second living zone plus an integrated home office.
Showcasing spectacular sunsets with sweeping water and hillside views, the upper deck provides the perfect vantage point for watching ships sail by, while an entertaining space with a built-in barbecue and bar table is perfect for poolside gatherings.
There are three generous bedrooms, and two light-filled bathrooms including a private master suite with a walk-in-robe and en suite plus gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and an oversized single garage (or space for 2 small cars) with rear access. Surrounded by native, low-maintenance gardens with a tranquil alfresco area and rear gate access to a creekside reserve, this 699sqm (approx.) property is moments from glorious South Beach, village shops and cafes, Mount Martha Primary School and the golf course.
- 699sqm block*
- Beachside residence with magnificent views of Port Phillip Bay
- Solar-heated, in-ground swimming pool
- Striking, split-level design with timber-lined cathedral ceilings
- Polished hardwood floors & plantation shutters throughout
- Sun-drenched decks & entertaining area with built-in barbecue & bar table
- Stone kitchen with S/S appliances including 90cm oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Open-plan family/meals area plus dining room/2nd living zone
- Wood-burning coonara, gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Private master suite with WIR & en suite
- 2 further bedrooms with BIR & central bathroom
- Integrated home office
- Rear gate access to creekside reserve
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Daniel Richter 0426 728 882
Last updated: 11:19AM on Nov 18th 2019