House for sale
30 Sundown Place,
Jacobs Well, QLD
5 3 2
TROPICAL HAVEN CENTRAL TO BRISBANE AND GOLD COASTArchitecturally designed home only one year old!
Designed for today's discerning buyer, this one-year-young waterfront property has every feature for stylish entertaining and carefree family living. Spacious, light-filled interiors gleam with the latest finishes and design ideas. Bifold glass doors open fully to create an easy flow from indoors to the waterfront terrace for relaxed poolside entertaining. The kitchen is a gourmet cook's delight, with integrated appliances, a big stone prep bench/breakfast bar and an ultra-large butler's pantry. Separating the kitchen from the waterside family room is a freestanding bookleaf stone wall containing an eco-fireplace with touch-button ignition. Outside, the two-tier deck gives a choice of undercover or al fresco dining, while the inviting saltwater pool features a rock waterfall, spa jets and frameless glass fencing. Included in the ground floor layout is an executive office with separate filing room, a dedicated media room, plus a storeroom and two-way cloak room linked to the garage. Timber stairs lead up to four family bedrooms and an open sitting room, ideal as a children's TV lounge. The luxury master suite offers his & hers walk-in robes, while the ensuite is marble-lined to ceiling height with a free-standing bathtub, rain-head shower and separate toilet. There is a second powder room adjoining the large family bathroom. This near-new waterside home comes complete with a large pontoon and is only a few minutes cruising from Moreton Island, South Stradbroke and great fishing spots. The Calypso Bay estate is already a flourishing community, offering 24/7 manned security patrols and a school bus service to nearby Kings College. It's an easy stroll to the friendly Harrigans Irish Tavern beside the marina, plus bowls and golf facilities are planned for the near future.
• Impressive double door entry, vitrified porcelain floor tiles, high ceilings
• Kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop, integrated wall oven & coffee machine
• Lounge & family rooms open fully to poolside entertaining
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, vacumaid, security system
• Designer light fittings, large laundry with clothes chute
• Sound system throughout, 15 kw solar panels, 10k litre rainwater tank
• Views over wide canal to mountains, low maintenance 858m2 block
• Shopping nearby at Pimpama Junction, Coomera & Helensvale
• 30 minutes to Gold Coast, 40 minutes to Brisbane via M1 motorway
Last updated: 04:18PM on Apr 11th 2017