House for sale
30 Surrey Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
3 1 1
$1,200,000 - $1,300,000
Sparkling and stylish with a family focusEnjoying a quiet position within a leafy-green and highly-desirable locale, delight in the many features of this renovated 3 bedroom home.
Discover a north-facing lounge with ceiling rose and open fireplace, spacious dining and an enticing family room with bi-folds revealing a large covered deck with pizza oven. In the centre, a glistening kitchen beckons with stone surfaces, glass splashbacks and an array of premium stainless steel appliances.
Comfortably presented with a porcelain-tiled bathroom, 2nd WC, built-in robes, split system air-conditioners, gas ducted heating and a garage, stroll out via the entry sunroom and sun-splashed deck to Roberts McCubbin Primary School, Kingswood College, cafes and buses. Zoned for Box Hill High School and close to Deakin University and Presbyterian Ladies College.
* Renovated 3 bedroom home in a quiet family-focused street
* North-facing lounge with open fireplace
* Spacious dining, family room and large covered deck
* Glistening stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Porcelain-tiled bathroom, heating, cooling and garage
* Walk to Roberts McCubbin Primary and Kingswood College
* Zoned for Box Hill High School
* Near cafes, transport, Deakin Uni and PLC
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 03:18PM on Jun 5th 2018