303/20 Pelican Street,
Surry Hills, NSW
Effortless contemporary entertainingIn the historic heart of one of the world's most renowned cultural precincts, this unique residence presents a contemporary home designed for the effortless entertaining lifestyle. Occupying a prized garden level setting, the interiors open to a huge magnificent terrace that is bathed in northern sun.
- By acclaimed Melbourne firm Wood/Marsh Architecture
- Sun-washed open combined lounge and dining area
- Spacious master with built-ins, ensuite, terrace access
- Chic kitchen, CaesarStone benches, Miele appliances
- Air con, video intercom, secure parking, storage cage
- Manicured roof gardens, heated pool, concierge, gym
Conveniently set no more than moments to Hyde Park, museums, restaurants, trains and the CBD, this quality offering is ideal for the investor or professional couple that seeks a low maintenance lifestyle.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1964 p/q approx.