Rural for sale
3045 Princes Highway,
5 2 0
by Expression of Interest
'Nambrok' - One of Australia's Most Distinguished Rural HoldingsElders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present for sale 'Nambrok', an iconic and historical district estate (c.1860) ideally suited to a range of agricultural pursuits, set across 989.33 hectares* (2,444.69 acres*) on 9 freehold certificates of title.
'Nambrok' presents a generational opportunity to secure a holding of great grandeur and beauty. 197 kilometres* from Melbourne, the property boasts one of Australia's most prestigious and impressive homesteads, meticulously maintained to preserve its magnificent original detailing. The home is prominently positioned in an English style garden setting, strategically elevated to enjoy expansive views of the land through to the Great Dividing Range and the Strzelecki Ranges.
• A grand mansion (c.1860) with a unique florid polychromatic facade, exceptional appointments including sun filled living rooms and 4 bedrooms of large proportions, grand open fireplaces, captivating views of the property and its surrounding ranges, a further adjoining 5 bedroom residence and mod grass tennis court offering the best of luxury country living.
• Comfortable 3 bedroom brick veneer manager's residence.
• Farm improvements include the original Nambrok stables (9 stalls and 6 stables), 8 stand shearing shed, 2 cattle yards, modern machinery shed, hay shed and storage shed
• 18 catchments dams and 4 bores
• Highly productive balance of yellow/brown sodosols and coongulla tertiary sediments
• Consistent fertiliser history and pasture improvement
• Diverse asset suitable to a range of pursuits including livestock, cropping, equine, viticulture or leisure/hospitality
• Enjoying extensive frontage to the Princes Highway, 'Nambrok' is ideally located 25 km* south west of Sale, 34 km* north east of Traralgon and 197 km* from Melbourne CBD
'Nambrok' is being offered by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 25th September 2019 at 4pm (AEST).
Last updated: 08:20PM on Aug 9th 2019