Rural for sale
305 Foxhow - Pomborneit Road,
5 1 0
by Expression of Interest
'Avalea' and 'Gowrie Park'Suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including dairy, beef and wool production
Elders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present 'Avalea' and 'Gowrie Park' a tightly held rural property asset situated in the high rainfall district of Pomborneit, South West Victoria, a region renowned for being prime dairy and grazing country.
Set across two non-adjoint Certificates of Title, this farming enterprise boasts quality infrastructure, outstanding pastures and highly productive volcanic soil types, making this asset ideally suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including dairy, beef and wool production.
• Total landholding of 196.2 HA/485 AC on 2 certificates of title
'Avalea' 78.1 ha* / 193 ac* and 'Gowrie Park' 118.1 ha* / 292 ac*
• Good quality machinery shed, cattle shed/hayshed and silos
• Sound weatherboard home featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 with BIR's, lounge room and fireplace
• 'Gowrie Park' carrying capacity of 17 DSE per HA*
• Highly productive free draining, volcanic soils throughout both properties
• Highly reliable south west Victoria lifestyle opportunities
• Low frost risk area
• Strategically positioned in a prominent dairy region, within proximity to leading milk processing facilities within the Camperdown, Cobden, Simpson regions
• Located 20km* east of Camperdown, 35.3km* north west of Colac, 87km* north east of Warranambool, 112km* south west of Geelong, and 187km* south west of Melbourne CBD
The properties of 305 Foxhow-Pomborneit Road and 3050 Princes Highway, Weerite, is available as a whole or in two separate lots by Expression of Interest closing on Thursday 21st November 2019 @ 4pm AEST. Feed on hand and consumables can be negotiated in addition to the sale. * denotes approx.
Last updated: 07:22PM on Oct 10th 2019