30B Coral Tree Avenue,
SPACIOUS ARCHITECT-DESIGNED TOWNHOUSE IN LEAFY CENTRAL LOCATIONThis cleverly designed and beautifully maintained townhouse has everything you need for easy Subiaco living, whether you're seeking a lovely home for yourself or a reliable investment property with a history of delivering excellent returns.
Designed by award-winning Hillam Architects, this is a home that offers all the convenience of a low-maintenance home in the established, tranquil and leafy Subi Centro precinct without compromising on liveability.
Perfect for downsizers, professionals, small families and investors, it's ready to move into and enjoy from day one.
On the ground floor, a light-filled double-height entrance extends an impressive welcome. Linked living areas include a separate lounge room with warm timber cabinetry and views out to the peaceful residential setting, leading through to a beautiful kitchen and an open-plan living area and dining space. This spills out to a shady central courtyard ¬- a peaceful spot for gardening or enjoying a meal outside.
To the rear of the ground floor is a versatile and private large bedroom and bathroom. This has worked well as a home office, but is equally suitable for a guest bedroom, teenagers' zone or multi-generational family living.
A well-appointed laundry and a large, underground double carport with plenty of space for storage are also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs are two more bathrooms and three bedrooms, including a beautiful gable-ceilinged main suite with ensuite and walk-in robe. The main suite has views from its balcony of Subiaco Church, and a spa corner bath, making this a very tranquil space. Bathrooms feature Hillam Architect's characteristically luxurious choice of tiles and finishes, making them both beautiful and timeless.
And then there's the location. Subi Centro continues to mature into a peaceful residential area with lots of street parking and a tranquil ambience, yet with everything you need just a quick walk or drive away, including relaxing green spaces such as Henderson Park and Mabel Talbot nature park.
You can walk to Wembley's shopping strip, which has a 24-hour IGA, lots of cafes, great restaurants and shops, or to Subiaco Station, which now has a Target, Coles and Woolworths, so you'll never run out of milk again.
This has been a much-loved home for its current owners and offers a great lifestyle opportunity for buyers, as well as a sound investment that has reliable appeal to young professionals and families thanks to its layout and location.
Be quick to register your interest!
- Stunning, light-filled architect-designed four-bedroom townhouse
- Three bathrooms, including luxury ensuite with designer tiling
- Private self-contained rear bedroom or home office
- Chef's kitchen with timber cabinetry and Smeg appliances
- 5.9KW Solar System for reduced power bills
- Private, secure double carport with additional storage space
- High rental returns and reliable appeal to professionals
- Walking distance to Wembley's 24-hour supermarket, shops
- Walking distance to Subiaco train station, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Five-minute drive to City Beach, restaurants, cafes
- Catchment for Jolimont Primary (2017 school of the year)
- Less than 10 minutes to CBD via freeway or train