House for sale
31 Campbell Street,
5 4 3
Expressions of Interest
AWARD-WINNING 2,212SQM WATERFRONT ESTATE WITH TENNIS COURT IN EXCLUSIVE SORRENTOInspired by the grand, gated estates of Europe, this majestic 2-storey residence, nestled just off Main River, delivers a regal taste of living and entertaining in stately surrounds. Situated in sought-after Sorrento, and set out on a sprawling 2,212sqm double block, this former award-winning masterpiece boasts 583sqm of luxury, along with high-quality finishes, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, private sandy beach and full-size tennis court. Impeccably presented, this is a property of distinction you'll be proud to call your next home.
Ideal for entertaining on an extravagant scale, with its own wine cellar and wet bar, there is no shortage of spaces to utilise and enjoy. Offering both formal and informal living and dining rooms plus a separate media room, there's also a gourmet granite kitchen with Miele appliances to cook up a storm, or you can retreat outdoors and take advantage of the enclosed kitchen. The vast terrace delivers many options to entertain or unwind, with a cabana nestled next to the pool and spa. Water enthusiasts will also appreciate the 20m of private sandy beach frontage and a pontoon, while tennis lovers will rejoice at the full-size court on site, set amongst picture-perfect, landscaped gardens.
You'll also be spoilt for choice with two opulent master suites on offer. The ground floor master is an expansive, elegant space with both built-in-robes and a walk-in-robe, ensuite with corner spa, plus access to two outdoor areas - a charming courtyard and the pool terrace. The upstairs master suite is equally as epic in size and framed by vast windows and full height panes of glass to allow the spectacular water views in. It also features access to two balconies, walk-in-robe plus an ensuite with a spa. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also generously sized, with ensuites and walk-in-robes, with the 5th bedrooms, downstairs, which could be converted to an executive study.
Other superior features include a double height ceiling in the foyer which is also flanked with soaring panes of glass to allow natural light to flood in, powder room, a triple garage with storage plus a porte-cochere and circular driveway, ducted air-conditioning, intercom system and vacumaid.
Occupying an exclusive location in a tranquil setting, and close to elite schools, cafes, shops, restaurants and more, this is your chance to live a luxurious lifestyle in elegant surrounds.
• Majestic 2-storey, 5 bed residence, set out on a sprawling 2,212sqm double block
• Former award-winning home, nestled just off Main River in sought-after Sorrento
• 608sqm of luxury areas to relax or host family and friends, with high-quality finishes
• French provincial kitchen with built-in Miele coffee machine, 2 x ovens, granite benches
• Formal dining under a soaring atrium, steps down to formal lounge with wide water views
• Separate media room plus casual living and dining with wet bar, leads to alfresco area
• Expansive ground floor master suite with built-in and walk-in-robes, ensuite with corner spa, plus access to a charming courtyard and the pool terrace
• Upstairs master suite is equally as epic in size with water views, access to two balconies, walk-in-robe plus an ensuite with spa and bidet
• Bed 3 and 4 are generously sized, with ensuites and walk-in-robes, 5th bed, downstairs, could be converted to an executive study
• Lush, landscaped gardens with 20m of private sandy beach frontage and a pontoon
• Enclosed, all-weather kitchen outdoor with a vast terrace, pool, spa and a cabana
• Triple garage plus a porte-cochere and circular driveway
• Temperature controlled wine cellar, wet bar, ducted air-con, intercom system and vacumaid
• Exclusive and tranquil location, close to elite schools, cafes, shops, restaurants and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 05:20PM on Oct 16th 2018