31 Carnival Way,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
SOLD MARCH 2019 - Contact Kylie Bezzina on 0425 260 926 for more details.Positioned in one of Beaumont Hills most secluded cul-de-sac locations and just moments from all this beautiful area has to offer, this classic family entertainer has been designed to adapt to the needs of a growing family with various living zones. Numerous local amenities including shopping precincts are just minutes' drive away. It's zoned for Beaumont Hills Public School & Kellyville High School, while local and city buses are a short stroll from the front door. The upcoming North-West Rail Link consolidates the areas convenient and prime position.
- Elegant formal lounge and dining space in addition to a large rumpus room.
- A centrally located gourmet, open plan kitchen boasts gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone bench tops, loads of storage and enjoys peaceful rear yard views.
- Light filled, generous casual family living and meals area flow from kitchen.
- King size master suite enjoys walk in robe plus ensuite.
- Further 3 bedrooms include built in robes, which are located on the upper level. There is also an upstairs rumpus room.
- An expansive covered alfresco area alongside manicured lawns deliver a superb domain for entertaining as well as a secure, pet and child friendly play area.
- Sun-drenched salt-water in ground pool perfect for those hot summer days.
- Double automatic garage with internal access plus great side access for a boat or trailer.
- Features include; air-conditioning, study, downstairs powder room and renovated laundry.
- Beaumont Hills Public School and Kellyville High School catchments
- 300m to Buses on Samantha Riley Drive
- 3.9km to North Kellyville Square Shops
- 1.4km to Beaumont Village Shops
- 3.5km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 2.6km to future Kellyville Station (2019)