31 Cintra Road,
Bowen Hills, QLD
Rare Opportunity To Purchase Classic Inner City Iconic HomeAuction Location: Onsite.
Its not every day that an opportunity comes along offering a four-bedroom period Queenslander ideally situated on an 810sqm block in an elevated position and ripe for renovation.
Located on a corner block, with 2 street access, this beautiful and character-filled family home has remained in the same family for 90 years and is for sale for the first time since it was built by the current owners father in 1925.
Replete with many classic features including high ceilings, polished timber floors, intricate lattice timber work and lead-lighting, this gorgeous home comes with an extraordinary history having been the scene of many family milestones and of generations of children playing under the magnificent Poinciana tree in the backyard.
Offering views to Mt Coot-tha and a superb location walking distance to Gasworks, Emporium and James Street with all their shops, restaurants, public transport and the CBD. With great public transport, this special home is ready to move into or to re-develop when the time is right.
- four bedrooms
- two bathrooms each with shower and bath
- expansive kitchen with ample storage and leafy outlook
- sun-lit, versatile sleep-out areas
- formal lounge and separate dining room
- light-filled sitting room with direct access to lush backyard
- spacious veranda featuring intricate lattice-work timber screens
- expansive backyard with established trees
- striking timber staircase leading to entrance
- undercover parking
This classic Queenslander is superbly located in an elevated position in one of Brisbanes most desirable suburbs. The sellers instructions to sell the property are very clear, and to assist the process, theyre providing town planning advice and reports to all buyers.
Dont miss out - book your inspection today!