House for sale
31 Claymore Circuit,
4 2 2
Offers Over $995,000
ELITE SUBURB, BREATH TAKING TROPICAL HOMELocated in the sought after suburb of Brinkin, this home is an elegant and peaceful hideaway and is set in a shady street with only local traffic so you can be assured of your privacy within this sprawling estate. At the front of the home, a double carport awaits your arrival; the property offers an everyday entry via the carport and a formal entry point for your guests that have lush gardens and mosaic tiles to lead you through the flourishing gardens to the home. Designed and built for tropical living to capture cool breezes all year round
• Absolutely gorgeous seaside home in quiet street
• Popular location surrounded with elite homes
• Property is sheltered from the street with cascading gardens in full bloom
• Carport parking for 2 right at the front of the home
• Inside is a breath taking open plan design which peeps through to a mezzanine above
• Striking exposed rafters tower above you creating instant drama
• The kitchen has wrap around counters and a breakfast bar to the dining room
• Gorgeous stone counters, stainless steel appliances and loads of storage
• 3 bedrooms on the ground level all have built in storage and tropical garden views
• Main bathroom includes relaxing bath tub plus shower with feature screen
• Mezzanine level includes master bedroom with en-suite, balcony, walk in robe and spacious parents retreat area
• Outside there is a sheltered central verandah overlooking the gardens
• Sprawling green lawns and established gardens surround the home
• In ground spa and swimming pool with feature turtle mosaic and leafy backdrop
• Ideal location, walk to the beach of an afternoon
Inside a spacious open plan living and dining room open up before you, towering exposed rafters reach towards the skyline drawing your eye up towards the mezzanine floor above. These open plan areas are softly filled with sunlight and offer a relaxing space to unwind.
The kitchen has wrap around counters and overhead storage along with built in appliances and breakfast bar. A built in cold water tap is a practical addition. The laundry room is nearby and offers walls of storage space plus a workbench and access out to the yard.
The master bedroom suite is located on the mezzanine and boasts a private sitting area with views down over the home below, a spacious parents retreat plus an en-suite bathroom, walk in robe and private balcony that overlooks the front of the home and the gardens below.
The bedrooms on the ground level are spacious in layout and offers tiled flooring along with a built in robe and a garden view from the large sliding windows. The main bathroom is centrally located and offers a relaxing bath tub plus shower with custom feature screen.
On all sides of the home, established gardens offer shade and privacy making this a very tranquil home. In the back yard is a fully fenced in ground swimming pool with rockery water feature and flourishing garden backdrop.
Walk over to the beach in the afternoons and enjoy the cool sea breezes, this is a secure home in an elite suburb making it a great space to raise your family or enjoy yourself within this spacious abode.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Land Size: 1240m2 approx.
Building Area: 207
Easements: None Found
Year Built: 1986
Pool Compliance: Compliant
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $2,800 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
If you are considering selling and would like a free market appraisal please feel free to contact me anytime
Last updated: 08:47AM on Dec 11th 2017