House for sale
31 Emmerson Street,
North Perth, WA
3 2 2
FABULOUS HOUSE IN A FABULOUS LOCATIONDon't miss this custom built architecturally designed home.
Green Titled, No Common Walls
A well located home with easy access to the cafe strip in Oxford Street and Angove Street with features that provide a perfect marriage between the outdoor space and the indoor living areas.
The functional floor plan allows a good link between the formal and informal entertaining area with sufficient space in the private courtyard to entertain large groups. The design of the home encompasses features that provides a sanctuary lifestyle with 3 double size rooms each with access to a balcony. The clever use of cupboards in the kitchen, laundry and bathroom, as well as hidden storage areas, help keep this home tidy and uncluttered.
Other features include
* Separate Lounge
* Open style kitchen, family and dining
* Upstairs activities room
* Light well providing natural light to both levels
* Private Study on the lower level
* Timber flooring on lower level and carpeted in the upper areas
* 3 double size bedrooms all with built in robes
* A well appointed spa in the master en-suite that overlooks the courtyard
* Large front and back balconies to sit an appreciate the views from
* Double French doors open out to a very large, private courtyard
* Double garage with storage area
* Security front entrance linked to the home alarm system
* Ducted reverse air conditioning
* Beautiful easy to maintain gardens surround the home
Close to North Perth Primary and a feeder school to Mount Lawley Senior High School. Spoilt for choice with cafe strips in Oxford Street and Angove Street.Only 600m to Beatty Park Recreational Centre and Smith's Lake Reserve. The advantage of been 3.3km form Perth CBD and surrounded from numerous shopping centres, with good public transport available. This is an ideal suburb to live in.
Call to book a private viewing.
Land size 314 sqm approx
Building 285 sqm approx
Property Code: 3326
Last updated: 02:21PM on Feb 2nd 2017