House for sale
31 Gloucester Street,
5 3 3
SENSATIONAL WHITFIELD RESIDENCE SET TO SURPRISE4 BRMS 3 BATH OFFICE MEDIA ROOM 3 CAR GARAGE AND SPECTACULAR POOL ON 908M2 (PLUS ROOM FOR A BOAT OR VAN)
Stunning by day - breath taking at night!
While the photos look superb, the reality of this home is even better, with A WOW FACTOR second to none!
Upon stepping inside you will instantly realise this home is a cut above â well designed and spacious, with room for the whole family.
With two spacious living rooms (one up / one down) both opening to huge patios, the house is the perfect blend of integrated inside/outside living.
A choice of several garden nooks add dimension to outdoor living while the pool is the real focus! You will love the timber deck nestled into the garden, a perfect reading nook, and spot for the fire pit.
The Pool is simply Magnificent!! Super - sized, with wet edge and waterfall, this as new, modern magnesium pool is one of the best designed pools in Cairns. With a 106,000 litre capacity, it boasts a 13 metre lap pool on the side, with the opportunity to connect to solar heating as plumbing is already in place.
The clever design offers versatility to suit your family situation. Easily adapted to suit your familyâs needs, there is ample room for your family to grow and enjoy. Relocate the office downstairs, using three bedrooms upstairs plus play room. Families with teenage children would delight in giving them their own space downstairs. Now that appeals!
The spacious theatre room provides an opportunity to create a play room for younger children, alternatively use it as a technology zone for the older ones. Itâs yours to choose.
Upstairs the main living and central kitchen open on to the generous top level patio. A large office (with built in cabinetry) could also be used as a fifth bedroom if preferred.
Also on this main level is the master suite, complete with walk-in robe and generous sized ensuite, boasting its own private balcony and heated spa. What a way to end the day!
Downstairs additional generously sized third and fourth bedrooms overlook the pool.
And not to forget â the real surprise â a large work shop and storage room just for him! Plus room for your boat or van!
AT A GLANCE FEATURES:
- Lush tropical gardens with feature pond and garden nooks on 908 m2
- Sensational 106,000 litre magnesium pool with side lap pool
- Pool features wet edge, gorgeous waterfall and SELF CLEANING JETS
- Pool is plumbed to allow for solar heating if required
- Smart wiring through the entire house
- Video intercom front entry
- Surround sound speakers to living
- Large BBQ patio and built in cabinets
- Vintex bar fridges (negotiable)
- Projector and equipment including screen (negotiable)
- Seven seater heated spa on upstairs balcony
- Downstairs patio has additional kitchen cabinetry and bar fridges (negotiable)
- Additional third garage lower level with work room and store
- Ample space for a boat or van
- 5KW solar panels
- Property secured with electronic gate access
- NBN to the door
- Wired for a generator
- Seven station irrigation system
Plus lots more and the best address in town!
For more details and to book your inspection phone Sue Clyde-Smith 0418 772 444.
Last updated: 11:31AM on Feb 2nd 2017