House for sale
31 Huntingfield Road,
4 2 3
Timeless Potential in Peaceful Pocket with North-Facing RearOffering family-focused flair for today and endless promise for tomorrow, this solid-brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home provides a firm foundation on a commanding allotment of approximately 660sqm. Peacefully placed on a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, stroll to Church Street’s boutique shopping, bustling cafes, and the local train station, with easy access to Melbourne’s finest schools and best beaches.
Tightly held in the one family for 56 years, discover the classical charm of a welcoming porch entry with terrazzo tiling underfoot. The flexible floorplan showcases formal lounge and dining rooms, a separate kitchen, and a relaxed family dining area basking in the northern sun. Generously sized and filled with natural light, the quartet of robed bedrooms are serviced by a pair of bathrooms.
Step outside to a north-facing, paved courtyard and an easy-care, established garden with a lush lawn. Take full advantage of a single lock-up garage and workshop area plus a carport and additional off-street parking in a long driveway.
Comprehensive features include a separate laundry and WC, heating/cooling, and ample storage, while Art Deco period features include stylish wraparound corner windows, an open fireplace, frosted leadlighting in the bathroom, decorative cornices, period lighting and the natural warmth of timber cabinetry.
Embrace a rare opportunity to renovate a classic at your own pace, build your dream home with a north-facing rear, prepare the land for dual occupancy, or develop the block any way you see fit (STCA). Bordering Church Street, enjoy prestigious Brighton living and inspect today!
At a glance...
* Approx. 660sqm parcel of land
* 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes
* Light-filled lounge and dining rooms
* Separate kitchen with ample bench and storage space
* Relaxed family dining area
* Bathroom with shower over bath and separate WC
* Separate laundry, shower and WC
* Plush carpeting
* Art Deco period features include wraparound corner windows, an open fireplace, frosted leadlighting, decorative cornices, high ceilings, period lighting and timber cabinetry
* Single lock-up garage plus workshop, carport and additional off-street parking in a long driveway
* North-facing, easy-care, established garden with paved courtyard and lush lawn
* Moments from shopping, cafes, schools, transport options, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1275
Last updated: 03:46PM on Apr 18th 2019