House for sale
31 Mary Street,
5 2 3
Offers above $1.499M
UNDER OFFERArguably Highgate's most desirable location, with restaurants, bars and shopping to the East and stunning Hyde Park to the West, tree lined Mary Street represents the best in inner city living.
At first glance, this quaint early 1900s cottage looks like any other. Brick and tin construction with delicate character features including lead light windows and jarrah floor boards, ornate ceilings and no less than 6 fire places. Venture further into the home and you quickly realise this is no ordinary worker's cottage.
Opening out across 3 main levels, this unique home now offers almost 400m2 of living space with stunning, uninterrupted Perth City Views from multiple windows and balconies.
Features and accomodations include;
- 426m2 green title block zoned R50
- Huge master suite with balcony and built in robes.
- 4 additional, large bedrooms, each with fireplaces.
- Two bedrooms feature French doors leading to front porch.
- Large study with built in desk
- Expansive main living / dining area with balcony looking out over Perth City.
- Second living area with fireplace leads to rear alfresco and backyard.
- Chef's galley kitchen with timber cabinetry and stone bench tops.
- Main bathroom with shower / bath.
- En suite bathroom off master bedroom with shower and spa.
- 3 toilets.
- Large storeroom ( internal ).
- Wine cellar ( 4m2 ).
- Separate laundry.
- 2 to 3 car garage off rear Right of Way.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- Ducted and split system AC throughout.
Across the road from the beautiful buildings of Sacred Heart Primary school, 100 meters from Mary Street Bakery and Hyde Park and less than 5 minutes walk to countless other amenities, this is a home that will serve it's new owner for decades to come.
Contact Wayne Heldt to discuss your viewing.
Last updated: 01:19PM on Jun 19th 2018