31 May Terrace,
Kensington Park, SA
FAMILY ESTATE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONSOFFERS CLOSE Mon 10th June at 5pm (usp)
Just occasionally, a home comes onto the market that will absolutely steal your heart. This beautiful property, on May Terrace in Kensington Park, is exactly that home. Having been tightly held by the family since the early 1950's, this house is now on the hunt for another family to call its own.
Built in 1900, the sandstone villa has a return verandah, is set on a huge 1590 sqm and is located on one of the best streets Kensington Park has to offer.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 living areas all with high ceilings and generous proportions and is surrounded by a serene garden. Altogether, this home is a beautiful mix of stately elegance, comfort and old-world charm.
As you walk through, you will recognise all the potential this home offers for creating your ultimate family home for future generations to come.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- The convenience of walking home from local shops, the Regal Cinema and Hula Hoop
- Marryatville, Burnside and Norwood shopping precincts are only five minutes away
- Kensington Oval is at the end of the street and Hazelwood Park is just minutes away
- Local schools zoning includes Marryatville Primary and Norwood High School with Pembroke College, Saint Peters Girls College and Loreto College very close by
- The opportunity to plan and execute a dream renovation
- Marble fireplaces in formal lounge, dining room and master bedroom
- Two car garage with garage entry via Uxbridge Street
- Auto watering
- Security system.
Move in and enjoy, renovate now or later - either way you will fall in love.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™