House for sale
31 Nancy Place,
4 2 4
Attractive single level home with generous living throughout. Positioned on a large block with ample space for boats/carvan.This delightful single level 4 bedroom home has great street presence and a fantastically versatile floor-plan that allows for excellent family living throughout where spacious formal living alternates with informal living. There is also the added benefit of generous car-parking space with double garage plus wide driveway access to allow parking for several cars and/or boat if required.
The home comprises the following:
• Entrance hallway leading through to very large formal lounge room with floor to ceiling windows showcasing views out over the front of the property.
• Separate formal dining room.
• Open plan kitchen with Caesar-stone bench-top and quality stainless steel appliances.
• Spacious family/meals room with floor to ceiling windows and French doors leading through to light filled family room with tiled floors and large windows showcasing views out over the rear gardens
• Four double-bed size bedrooms; all with built-ins including Master Suite with spacious en-suite bathroom.
• Lovely main bathroom complete with corner bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Big laundry.
• Internal access to spacious double garage with additional work-shop room with glass slide doors out to the rear gardens.
Other features include:
• Ducted air throughout
• Generous storage
• Work-shop area and double garage.
This home offers a beautiful outdoor area on a generous 950 sqm block backing acres, ideal for young families and for those who love to entertain with fabulous undercover dining/entertaining area and spacious paved area, plus in-ground pool complete with pretty Balinese thatched seating area.
There are grassed gardens for young ones to run around in plus useful garden shed.
There is plenty of parking area to the front of the home in addition to the two car garage.
This is a fabulous property situated on the high side of the street. Ideal for the growing family and also ideal for those down-sizing from acres and wanting the privacy and space this property affords.
Situated in a prestige cul-de-sac, just minutes to shops, schools and transport.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019