31 Neilson Street,
A Leafy Environment With Modern Family AppealThis modern family home boasts natural light throughout delivering a great lifestyle in a highly-regarded Garran street. Flowing interiors have been enhanced by smart modern updates. The home features a large user-friendly layout that offers an exceptional indoor-outdoor entertainers’ environment.
Living comes easy in this big and bright home that is designed to provide a great family experience. There is a light filled open casual living and meals area that has access to the outdoors plus a separate formal lounge, and five double bedrooms that each have built-in wardrobes – including the separate master wing that has its own ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and adjoining study area. The kitchen has been smartly modernised and is equipped with an island breakfast bar and premium gas fittings.
The home sits upon an extra-large level block that comes complete with a rolling level lawn and kids’ play area. There is also a choice of entertainment zones including a covered area to the side and a large BBQ deck at the rear. It is tucked away in a quiet loop street yet is within easy walking distance to Garran shops, the Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden, and presents an excellent opportunity to get into the highly sought-after suburb of Garran.
- An extra-large landholding with expansive lawns
- Kids’ cubbyhouse, playground and large alfresco deck
- Generous interiors with formal and casual living areas
- Five double sized bedrooms plus a separate study
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Renovated gas kitchen with island breakfast bar
- Double garage and lower-level rumpus with internal access
- Stroll to local shops, quality schools and transport