House for sale
31 Southern Cross,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
5 5 3
LAVISH PREMIUM QUALITY NEW BUILD - ELITE SCENIC WATERFRONT (NEARING COMPLETION MARCH 2019)Incorporating the best and latest imported Italian fittings and fixtures coupled with top quality craftsmanship and intelligent architectural design, this brand new two storey residence currently under construction on exclusive Cronin Island promises its new owners a lifestyle of complete comfort and sophistication.
Upon arrival via the double gated dual driveway inlaid with an Italian Stone Piazza design, the porte-cochere provides an undercover set down area and additional parking to the 2 car garage.
Downstairs the entry foyer and gallery with soaring 4.5m ceilings welcome you into spectacular open plan living, with the lounge and dining areas to one side and the kitchen and family living to the other.
A gourmet's delight in the making, the kitchen with double island benches and fully equipped butler's pantry, will be predominantly appointed with Gagganeau and Liebherr appliances and Grohe tapware, complemented by high-end, custom made in Italy kitchen pantry and laundry cabinetry with integrated lighting. Benchtops will be marble with Black Jaguar leather finish. Flooring will be solid French Oak parquetry timber, Italian Carrara tiles with wood inserts and 100% wool designer carpet. Bathrooms and all other areas of this meticulously planned home will be of the same premium quality standard supported by the latest in smart technological devices.
Upstairs, four sumptuous ensuited bedrooms include an incredibly lavish scenic master with his and hers walk-in robes. There's also a spacious living area and balcony on this level. Downstairs is a guest suite or home office - also with ensuite - a media room, expansive outdoor entertaining decks wrapping around a sparkling pool, a jetty for the boat and the list goes on!
Excellent indoor/outdoor interaction, premium accoutrements, dazzling skyline views over wide water - in fact everything you would desire and expect in an elite residence of this calibre forms part of this wonderful work in progress.
Contact us to view plans and discuss timing.
- Highly sought-after prestigious address. Superb skyline views
- Entry foyer into ultra-spacious light-filled open plan living areas with 10 foot ceilings
- Top quality amazingly equipped gourmet kitchen & butler's pantry
- Downstairs guest suite with ensuite or home office as required
- Media room
- Exceptional laundry with custom made cabinetry
- Numerous decks wrapping around mega-large swimming pool
- Opulent oversized master suite. His & hers walk-in wardrobes
- 3 additional upstairs spacious bedrooms with ensuites. Upstairs living & balcony
- Latest Italian fittings throughout.
- Exquisite floor coverings throughout - with custom French Oak parquetry solid timber flooring, 100% wool carpets, and 1800 x 800 Italian Marmo Carrara tiles with stunning timber inlays.
- The latest in integrated smart technology systems throughout
- Fully ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
- 2 car lock up garaging with further covered parking under the porte-cochere with internal entry to foyer.
- Jetty with immediate access to Main River
Disclaimer: This property is currently under construction and as such may be subject to minor adjustments in floor plan and finishes. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information and noted inclusions. Interested parties should not rely solely on these descriptions as representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection and/or due diligence.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 03:19PM on Mar 21st 2019