31 Surfers Parade,
Charming weatherboard with enormous potentialFIND. Occupying a generous block of near-level land on one of the area's most sought-after streets, this charming weatherboard home is an exciting proposition. Situated just moments from the beach, the village, schools and transport, this quiet, tree-lined street offers easy access to the best of this popular beachside suburb. The house itself is in perfect living condition, making it easy to move in now while you consider whether to re-configure the current layout, build up a level, or start from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. The star of the show is the huge covered deck that is set to the rear of the house. This leads to a flourishing back yard that is blessed with the perfect nor-east aspect, a level lawn, and is given protection and shade from a number of established trees.
• Nestled on 405sqm of near-level land, with rear-set outdoor entertaining with a perfect nor-east aspect.
• Covered verandah to the front and enclosed front garden.
• Light-filled living with open fireplace and timber floors.
• Kitchen overlooks the back yard and features electric cooking.
• Enormous covered entertainer's terrace that steps into gardens with a level lawn and established trees and plants.
• Two generously proportioned bedrooms.
• Bathroom with shower in good condition.
• Concealed laundry room and sunroom/dining area that flows to the deck.
LIVE. From this fabulous lifestyle location, walk to Freshwater beach within 10 minutes. Buses to Manly are moments away, or express bus services to the city are also close by. Freshwater Village is a 5-minute walk away, which has a fantastic selection of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as the soon-to-be-opened IGA and organic supermarket. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers is just up the road for a relaxing ocean-side meal, and Manly is an easy walk or a short bike ride away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.