House for sale
31 Waipori Street,
St Ives, NSW
5 3 2
Auction 8th September
Impeccable entertainer with treetop views!This exceptional family home enjoys a commanding high-side setting and spectacular vistas across the natural beauty of the national park. Beautifully presented across two light filled and substantial levels, the interiors open to reveal an abundance of living spaces for every occasion, a superb chef's kitchen and generous bedroom accommodation. Expansive alfresco spaces provide perfect summer and winter zones and the lagoon-style pool will be a favourite for the kids. Boasting a wealth of additional features this outstanding home is perfect for families seeking space, quality and lifestyle. A stroll to the bus and local shops, this peaceful sanctuary lies within the St Ives North Public catchment.
* Large family room and spacious formal dining opening to the terrace
* Expansive and deep front terrace positioned for the views
* Casual living, Home Office, Blackbutt timber floors
* Superbly proportioned stone-topped gourmet kitchen
* Breakfast bench, induction cooktop, European appliances
* Large covered rear deck by the heated rock pool
* Pool displays a waterfall feature, tranquil native gardens
* Master retreat with adjoining sitting, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Guest suite with ensuite and walk-in robe, generous beds with robes
* Teenage retreat, double lock up garage, storage/workshop
* Ducted a/c and vacuum, gas bayonets.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 16th 2018