House for sale
31 Wolsely Road,
East Fremantle, WA
3 1 2
UNDER OFFER - OFF MARKET
live it. love it. own it.UNDER OFFER - OFF MARKET
WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME HASSLE FREE? CHAT TO US ABOUT OUR 5 STAGE SELLING PROCESS.
This amazing 3 bedroom house sitting high on the street, deserves your undivided attention. Boasting a massive 980sqm of land and set back 18m from the street below, this home has everything going for it.
Built in 1973, the property gives you that feeling of being on holiday, with its light and airy feel, due to the abundance of glass and natural light. This property is a real entertainers pad, with an open plan living, kitchen, dining area opening up onto the gorgeous backyard, complete with pool and studio.
Other property features:
- Ample parking for at least six cars, boats/caravans and 2 undercover.
- Modern kitchen with chefs oven
- Study/office nook connecting front and rear living spaces.
- North facing rear yard (425m2) – awesome in Summer and Winter.
- Studio bedroom, which could easily be made into self-contained unit
- Salt water swimming pool
- Modern clean bathroom
- 2nd shower in Laundry
- Sliding doors to outside Alfresco area, connecting lounge with garden
- Main living area at front of house, with a nice outlook over front garden
- Plenty of room to extend the property upwards or outwards if desired
The property is close to Richmond Primary school, so safe for your kids to walk by themselves and also sits in the John Curtin College catchment area. With parks, the river, cafe's and shopping all only a short walk away, you'll be spoilt for choice of things to do.
Last updated: 01:04PM on Aug 7th 2017