31/15 Hunter Street,
Commanding penthouse in an unrivalled locationThis state-of-the-art penthouse apartment in the popular Zero Davey building certainly has the "Wow Factor". The spectacular views capture both historic and present day Hobart sweeping over the old IXL Jam Factory buildings, now the Henry Jones Art Hotel, past the highly rated Macq 01 Hotel and Macquarie Wharf No.2, now converted to Hobart's Cruise Ship Terminal, across Constitution Dock to iconic Salamanca Place, and around to the city-scape with majestic Mt Wellington towering in the background. Watching the activities on the harbour from the penthouse, including the finish of the Sydney-Hobart Yacht Race is definitely a highlight.
The apartment has sleek lines and spacious rooms. The open-plan kitchen/living/dining room makes the most of the sun and the views, with a covered balcony extending around two sides, a perfect area for outdoor breakfasts or a spa, where an outdoor television and heater have been installed. A separate western facing balcony is ideal for those sundowners and evening barbecues. The three bedrooms are generous in size with built-in robes, the master having views down the Derwent River and a stylish en suite with a double shower and infinity-flow spa bath. The second bathroom also has a double shower and both are fully tiled with quality fittings. An added feature of the penthouse is the sound-proof theatre room with three tiers of comfortable lounge-chair seating. The whole apartment, including the outdoor area, is electronically wired and operated by remote control. The building itself is very secure with remote control access to two car parks on a lower level and access to the apartments by intercom or card.
Located on the waterfront, this penthouse apartment is in a prime position to make the most of all that Hobart has to offer: art galleries, restaurants, cafes and shops are in easy walking distance, whether they be in Hunter St or across the docks in Salamanca Place. The Hobart CBD with all its commercial, medical and entertainment facilities is also within walking distance. This apartment is in a superb location whether it be a home or a rental proposition.
* Boosted hidden wireless internet
* Segmented wireless HEOS audio interior/ exterior
* German engineered uniformed electric blinds
* Soft & seamless electric curtains in master bed
* Ducted, under tile & exterior heating
* Touch pad electrical, tailored & named specifically for each square metre of interior & exterior floor plan (including dimmable LED lighting)
* Exterior day beds for additional storage & exterior waterproofed & internally wired TV
* The kitchen features a ZIP tap, deep fryer, char grill, coffee machine & 4.2 metre long seamless splashback