3/122 Sydney Road,
Graceful Art Deco apartment in tightly held blockFIND. Presenting sunlit rooms, exquisite character detailing and a generous floorplan, this sophisticated first floor apartment flaunts a privileged position within a tightly held Art Deco block of four apartments. Positioned just a 10-minute walk to Manly, this is the perfect base for professionals or empty nesters to enjoy the vibrant lifestyle that Manly and Fairlight both offer.
LOVE. This tastefully appointed home displays all of the graceful features of its era. With high ceilings and no common walls, the easy-flow layout encompasses generous living spaces that are blessed with tons of natural light, and fresh coastal breezes that come straight from the ocean.
• Set on the first floor of an immaculate 1930s Art Deco boutique building with distinctive period features and entry via Crescent Street.
• Luminous lounge room with painted brick fireplace, high ceilings with stunning Art Deco cornicing.
• Sitting next to the lounge room is a beautifully bright sunroom/dining area with exposed brick walls and arch detailing on the louvered windows.
• Eat-in sized kitchen in fantastic original condition, with gas cooking, dishwasher and timber counters.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously sized and are set with carpet. One includes a walk-in robe, while the other features large built-ins.
• The bathroom, also in good original condition features a standing shower and laundry facilities.
• There is a lock-up garage on title, and there are no common walls within the apartment.
LIVE. Close enough to walk everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits. There's a set of shops within moments of the front door, and bus services that will whisk you into the city or Manly. If you're in the mood to hit the beach, Fairlight beach is the closest. Or it's a 10-minute walk down the hill to Manly, where there are surf beaches and an exciting mix of eateries and shops.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.