Rural for sale
313 Goodwood Road,
3 2 1
$2.2M plus stock
Capel Marron For SaleSee the vision of the south west and come and view what this property and business has on offer. Situated just out of Capel, this 41.88ha parcel of land has the infrastructure and business to be a super force in marron and fish supplies for the local and wider markets. Capel Marron is certified and accredited by the WA Government to supply live fish and Marron to the Australian and overseas market. With the Busselton Margaret River Regional Airport currently in full expansion mode, there's an opportunity here like no other!
Take a look at the various components of this property and a confidentially agreement can be signed to provide you more information.
Firstly, information about the Shire of Capel and its township:
• Located approx 200kms south of Perth and midway between Bunbury and Busselton.
• Established in 1897, there's over 15,000 people who reside within The Shire of Capel (capel.wa.gov.au).
• Capel is approx. 19ms above sea level and has an average rainfall of 700mm per year with the wettest months between May & September (Bureau of Meteorology).
• Typical farming pursuits including dairy and beef, and other endeavours now include: vineyards, plantations, alpacas and fish farming.
• Town centre is only minutes away (approx. 3.5kms) from this 41.88ha (approx 103 acre) property.
Main property features as follows:
• 41.88ha property (approx 103 Acres) situated on the banks of the Capel River and only a short drive from the Capel township.
• 3 bed, 2 bath home with open plan living, north facing sun/games room and separate from the main business infrastructure.
• 26 x 700sqm netted ponds for Marron. (Marron are the largest freshwater crayfish species in Western Australia).
• 32 x 1000sqm netted ponds for Silver Perch. (Silver Perch are native to Australia and are typically found in freshwater rivers like the Murray River)
• 34 x 1200sqm ponds for future development
• Separate shed with 14 x indoor production tanks for the Murray Cod. (Murray Cod are the largest native fresh water fish in Australia). Equipped with filtration systems and back-up generators, all this is housed in a purpose built shed.
• Separate shed with 43 x indoor concrete tanks which can be used for purging and grading marron. Equipped with a filtration system which is drainable and undercover. Connecting storage rooms, offices and kitchen are also installed.
• Water licenses include 150 mega litres from the Capel River, 300 mega litres from the Yarragadee bore set-up and 2 dams are fully functional.
• Blackbutt hardwood plantation along the river bank
• 450sqm aquaponic greenhouse ready for construction
• Huge solar panel system in place (number of panels to be confirmed)
• 2 bay machinery shed with loft
• Workshop with bathroom facilities and storage shed
• The list goes on.
Listed at $2.2M plus stock (SAGC), call Justin or Mark for a private viewing to see what is and can be achieved.
Last updated: 07:27PM on Mar 2nd 2018