Rural for sale
316 Bromelton House Road,
4 2 0
Expressions of Interest - due Friday 28th June
Iconic Bromelton House - Beyond CompareOpen for Inspection: Saturday 8th & 15th June; Sunday 23rd June 11am - 12.30pm
"Bromelton House" is esteemed as one of the most historically significant properties of the South East.
The property is within an hour of both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It is located only a few kilometres from the Beaudesert Racetrack which is set to receive a major upgrade.
Immaculately presented, the homestead is a beautiful representation of a bygone era and the much admired gardens are regularly open to the public as part of Australia's Open Garden Scheme.
Set on 330 acres of productive farming country, this property provides an unparalleled rural lifestyle, supported by a sustainable income from the yield of the pecan plantation, turf production, lucerne production and horse agistment.
• 2880 pecan trees with full nut processing facilities on site
• Full size, irrigated polo field
• 28 horse paddocks, barn with 8 stables
• Sand arena, breaking yard, work arena, 8 horse walker, 28 day yards
• 8 bay machinery shed + 5 bay hay shed
• Steel cattle yards with crush
• 3 bdrm manager's house + worker's cottage
• Approx. 80 acres of irrigated cultivation
To be sold with a 25ML water allocation from the Logan River. Water can be circulated around the property from the 150ML lagoon or from the 2 equipped bores.
"Bromelton House" truly is rural living at its finest.
A comprehensive Information Memorandum is available on request.
Last updated: 01:07PM on May 30th 2016