Rural for sale
317 Balaam Road,
0 0 0
GROW WHATEVER YOU DESIRE - Unlimited Water & Fertile SoilSituated in the heart of the renowned horticultural area of Euri Creek is this unique 380 acre (approx) farm with unlimited water supply. Farms of this size and abundant water are hard to source.
- 250 acres (approx) cultivated with 6” PVC mains
- Soil type is fertile black alluvial loam
- 4 pumps and 2 flood lifting pumps - a lift licence to pump when the creek floods
- 2 ring tanks with overflow facility from the main dam to a second
- Dams hold 160 megalitres with 152 megalitre allocation from bores
- Spring fed creek with unlimited water which is not metered
- 2000 R2E2 mango trees with under tree sprinkler irrigation
- Large packing shed (1100 m2) which houses capsicum and zucchini easy to use packing lines plus office and smoko complex with 3 toilets and shower
- 4 cold rooms all under roof - 68 pallet capacity
- Fumigation room for interstate and New Zealand export
- 16m x 12m workshop
- Seedling nursery to house 3-4 million plants situated near the dams
- Permit to clear an extra 10 hectares.
This property has produced quality fruit for decades and the soil has been carefully maintained over that period of time. With its abundance of water, the quality and fertility of the soil plus dual access to Balaam and Collinsville Roads, this property is a must to inspect.
Last updated: 12:30AM on Oct 17th 2017