3/17 Lithgow Avenue,
Infinite style amidst an idyllic oasis...A thrilling garden surprise placed privately at the rear of a boutique block, this enchanting and renovated town residence is defined by its expansive dimensions and clinker brick beauty.
The cracking open fireplace is a stunning centrepiece to the lounge with east and west glazing, continuing through to the serene dining room, stone-topped kitchen, and casual living with tri-stacker doors out to the large north facing garden.
A ground floor guest bedroom/study with dual-access bathroom accompanies the 3 upstairs double bedrooms, cutting-edge fully-tiled ensuite and bathroom, ducted heating/air-conditioning and double garage. Keep life simple and stroll easily to Blackburn train station, village cafes, primary school and high school.
* Renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom town residence
* At the rear of the block with lush garden and deck
* Lounge with stunning open fireplace
* Dining, living room and decking
* Ducted heating/air-conditioning and a double garage
* Walk to the train, cafes and schools
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days