House for sale
318 Whale Beach Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
5 4 2
Exceptional Contemporary Residence - Breathtaking PanoramaIn a commanding location on one of the world's most coveted and spectacular coastlines, the appeal of this home is immediate, powerful and lasting. Boasting a rich and colourful history, this individual residence has been meticulously constructed to the highest of international standards. Originally built by iconic Australian surfing legend Nat Young, it has undergone an immense, and complete rebuild over 4 years, to create a contemporary oasis with unique touches.
* Intimate, exhilarating uninterrupted views of Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Head
* With an impressive layout and beautiful architectural lines and features, it cleverly integrates some of its natural rockface foundations as features throughout the home
* Inspiring, spacious interiors unfold to reveal split levels and multiple living spaces
* Main open plan lounge/dining with fireplace and extensive use of glass to bring in the magic views and take advantage of the perfect NE aspect
* Wide main terrace opens from the living room and is big enough to accommodate the whole extended family for Christmas! The terrace features an electronic pergola and blinds
* Gourmet chefs kitchen with feature stone island bench and Miele appliances including steam oven
* Immaculate main bedroom suite with private balcony, ocean views to the north and bush and rock outlook to the south
* Ensuite bathroom includes Japanese style bath with private bush outlook; a true indulgence
* Additional accommodation on the upper floors includes another two double bedrooms, one with ensuite, fourth bedroom or substantial study and a spacious rumpus room, relaxation room or TV room
* The lower floor of the residence features another great living space, second wide entertaining balcony, bathroom and kitchenette. It has potential to be fully self-contained with separate access (subject to council approval).
* Inclinator access to all levels of the home from the garage
* Protected courtyard, terrace and gardens provide a sheltered entertaining area
* Double lock up garage, plenty of storage for surfboards and toys
* Beautiful, professionally landscaped gardens, with extensive irrigation systems and rainwater tank, are a delight
* Outdoor shower to wash off after the beach, full alarm system, air-conditioning, blind systems, incredible water draining system, cool in summer, eco-friendly sun panels and warm in winter due to double brick, insulated roof and double tinted glazing;
Uncluttered and classy, unique yet stylish.
Last updated: 07:05PM on Jun 13th 2017