Apartment for sale
32/82 King Street,
4 4 2
From $3.999,999 to $4,500,000
NEW YORK STYLE WAREHOUSE, WHOLE FLOOR CONVERSIONS- 534 sqm strata area.
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms.
- Entire 5th floor luxury apartment with private entry from the lift direct into the apartment.
- Historic unrivaled executive Perth CBD residence.
- Outstanding City views from the magnificent westerly facing arch window.
- Open plan living at its best.
- Options for extra income with two luxury self-contained executive suites within the whole floor apartment which is generating a healthy return.
- Two secure side by side car bays.
- King Street is located in Perth’s exclusive fashion hub which includes Chanel Gucci, Georg Jensen, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co, Watches of Switzerland, Prada and Bang & Olufsen.
- Magnificent track record with recently refurbished communal atrium areas.
- Private viewings available upon request.
The original Wills building was built in 1924 with modified upper floors added in 1950. It traded continuously, until around 1985, as a multi-storied warehouse for a wholesaler to the clothing industry which was centered around King Street, Perth.
The Wills development rejuvenated two existing vacant buildings, previously used as multi-level warehousing, into a residential apartment block incorporating 33 loft style apartments.
The site was developed to provide apartments of a high quality complimenting the surrounding King Street Heritage Precinct further enhancing the existing character and lifestyle of this area. The New York style service lift was retained and restored, as were many of the original steel windows featured on the Wellington Street facade.
The Wills Building is architecturally elegant in an Edwardian style crowned with a classic pediment. Throughout you will find high ceilings, timber floors, turn of the century quoined and arched brickwork with the apartments located around a large central light-filled atrium.
The King Street Precinct, Perth.
Your premier luxury shopping destination with an intimate European feel. The King Street Precinct
attracts luxurious fashion lovers, that enjoy the surrounding cafes, jewelers and architecture enthusiasts.
Last updated: 10:27PM on Nov 15th 2017